No products in the cart
Done for You — Full-Service SEO for e-commerce
This option is for you if:
- You don’t don’t have enough time and resources to do SEO in-house
- You need to outsource your SEO to an expert who has the knowledge, experience and tools to plan, implement, and measure your SEO performance
Package A (Technical SEO + On-page SEO)
Price: Starting at $1000.00 USD/ month (6 month commitment) Up to 100 pages
Improving technical aspects of a website in order to increase ranking of its pages in Google. Results in a faster website, easier for search engines to understand and crawl.
- SEO Audit on website
- Verify set up of Google Analytics 4, ensuring site is connected and data is flowing
- Check Google Search Console & Bing connection is working
- Check your website structure – pages, collections, products, blogs
- Fix any errors, warnings, broken URLs and redirects on the back end
- Check for toxic backlinks
- Ensure your website is mobile friendly
- Check for duplicate pages and broken links
- Audit website’s load speed
Optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.
- Keyword research, Keyword mapping
- Competitive analysis and keywords gap
- Create page titles which include primary and secondary keywords
- Write SEO Meta Descriptions
- Optimize all ‘H’ tags, ‘Alt’ tags, IMG filenames, and ‘Title’ tags
- Increase word count for top pages with web copy using focus keywords
- Include internal links to other pages on your site
- Add outbound links to authority sites on each ranking page of your site
- Set up client portal to view monthly SEO reports
Package B (Package A + Off-page SEO + Local SEO)
Price: Starting at $1500.00 USD/ month (6 month commitment)
Up to 100 pages
Actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Submit your website to national, local, and niche / industry directories
- Link building and outreach, getting backlinks
- Check competitors’ links
- Check if your site is properly indexed on Google
- Interlink all social media accounts
- Reach out to website owners to remove links that you identified as irrelevant in your audit stage
Local Area SEO
The process of optimizing your online presence to attract more business from relevant local searches.
- Local listing set-up
- Optimize for Google My Business
- Ensure your name, address, and phone number are consistent online
- Get listings in online directories and citations
- Add posts to Google My Business
Create a long-term solution for boosting website visibility and traffic, growing online sales and increasing brand awareness.
In-House SEO Consulting Services — SEO Strategy, Training & Setup
Equip and mobilize your staff team to do SEO in-house. The In-House SEO Consulting Services – Strategy, Training and Setup option provides companies with the education, setup and training to manage, implement and measure SEO in-house as opposed to outsourcing.
This option is for you if:
- You have an internal staff team who can handle your website SEO
- You need an expert to teach, guide and support your team for long-term success
How it Works:
1. Learn about fashion SEO
- Learn how SEO works, and the important issues to consider around fashion e-commerce SEO
- Get an educational overview of each component and process of SEO and how it affects your website’s rankings and traffic
- See how your website is currently performing and learn about issues affecting its performance
2. Plan your e-commerce SEO strategy
Create a strategic plan that includes your company’s short and long-term goals, target market, competitive analysis and possible keyword targets
Review your custom fashion SEO strategy and implementation plan for your e-commerce business
3. Implement your plan
- Receive hands-on training and coaching on how to set-up and use SEO tools to get the most out of your investment
- Start implementing your e-commerce SEO strategy and plan with my guidance and support
4. Continuous Improvement
- Learn how to analyze and monitor your website’s progress and performance to ensure your efforts are working
- Receive advice and training on how to maintain and update your SEO
- Get guidance on finding opportunities to improve your website for long-term success
- Learn about Google algorithm updates and how to future-proof your SEO
Are you ready to get started?
Contact me for a customized SEO consulting quote.
Testimonials from Fashion SEO Clients
Glynis makes SEO easy to understand
“Glynis improved my website’s SEO by identifying and resolving key issues that affected its visibility. She fixed keyword optimization, backlink quality, and technical SEO errors. Her strategic approach and effective techniques boosted rankings and increased organic traffic.
Glynis is an exceptional SEO professional specializing in the fashion industry. With excellent customer service skills and a commitment to addressing questions and resolving problems, she has greatly benefited my linen clothing business.
Her open-mindedness and willingness to embrace new ideas make her stand out. Her communication is clear and she simplifies complex concepts, making it easy for me to understand.
If you’re struggling with your online visibility or need an SEO specialist to optimize your website, Glynis is the perfect choice.”
Founder/ Designer, Nomi Designs
Glynis is a guru when it comes to driving traffic to your site!
Modern Match Lingerie
It was an absolute pleasure working with Glynis.
I highly recommend working with Glynis to help your company grow.
“ Glynis has been a big part of the Success of The Good Tee. We’ve got so much organic growth with her help. I highly recommend working with them to help your company grow.”
The Good Tee